Matured men, 2PM’s sexiness~ the gentleman party~
These sexy men who have matured every time we meet them.
2PM who captivate women, springing like a comet pass their boundary after their debut in Korea in 2008.
These 6 persons with strong individualities have transformed into matured men by developing their talents.
A frank talk about 2PM looking to their future
Continue reading [TRANS] Nichkhun & Taecyeon Part – Numero Tokyo Magazine October 2014 Issue
– Looking back on the 6 years since debut, what thoughts do you have regarding your growth as an artist?
- Junho: I think the biggest challenge (for us) was Tokyo Dome. To be on the stage, leaving amazing memories with the fans, I felt very blessed. With this great turning point, we can now use it to visualize an even bigger dream.
- Jun. K: Firstly, we have grown in the sense that each member has improved on their individual talents. We used to be extremely nervous once we stood on stage, although we still get nervous we can also feel very carefree and comfortable. It seems like our sense of things as an artist has improved as well. Looking back at 2PM’s history, there really are a lot of difficult moments but we have walked out of those hardships; our mind and hearts have become one and so, generated an even greater connection and closeness with each other. That seems really cool right? We suggest ideas for each other, support and embrace each other – I think that is truly the best kind of relationship.
Continue reading [TRANS] Numéro TOKYO Magazine – March 2014 Issue No. 74
1. Something you think you are better than the other members at?
Badminton. During my schooling days, I was a badminton player. I participated in a few competitions too. Now, I’ll play badminton with Chansung occasionally
2. What role do you play in 2PM?
3. During many activities, which one was the most touching?
During our tokyo dome concert, and also when I re-decorated my room. I really love paintings, but before I didn’t have much time to prepare, but now I could finally accomplish it, I’m really happy.
4. What are you most crazy about now?
Room deco and furniture. But its a pity that my room is a bit small. I love those wooden furnitures, it gives a warm feeling
5. What is definition of a man?
A responsible heart. Because we’re human, all human makes mistakes. During our failure, this is the time where we should take responsibility of our wrongdoings and then work hard to prevent the same matter from occurring the second time. This is really important.
6. Your ideal girlfriend? What is your view on love?
My usual request: a person with a cute smile, someone who clicks with me, who puts their family first, works hard on their job. Basically, compared to looks, inner beauty is more important
Continue reading [TRANS] Nichkhun’s part – Numero TOKYO Interview